02 May 2011

did you get the memo?

Dear Memo Sender,

I really don't mind substituting for the P.E. teacher. Despite my complete lack of knowledge of the rules of soccer and how to conduct "trapping drills," it's actually pretty fun. But it would rock if you could let me know more than -3 minutes ahead of time, so that I could show up with these:


instead of these:
Yes, the wedges are definitely more fab, but they just don't work that well on the soccer field.

Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,
Miss L



Images found here and here.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh. I go to yoga after work and I can't stand forgetting my running shoes! Spandex and heels is not my preferred look thank you very much ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete