14 November 2010

holy moldy


Why hello, life-long dream! Nice to meet you!

A few weeks ago, some friends and I went to see Bon Jovi, one of my favorite groups, perform. It was kind of amazing. "It's My Life," while not my #1 of theirs, was my favorite to see and hear live.

This pic is a little blurry, but it shows off some of JBJ's awesome dance moves.

Gettin' down with the mic. He kept this up all night.
Rumor has it that U2 is supposed to come next year. Not sure yet, but if that happens, it will totally make my life.

Funny side note: as I was getting ready for the concert, I went to put on my denim strapless dress (you know, just in case JBJ decided to make a detour up to the nosebleeds and I got to meet him in person rather than just admiring from afar...). When I took my dress out of my closet, it looked like this:
Yes, that is mold growing ALL OVER the bottom of it!! Maybe it's a sign that I have too many clothes. Or maybe I just need to find more occasions to wear my denim strapless dress. What do you think?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a de-humidifier for my closet.


Concert images courtesy of EG.

No comments:

Post a Comment