21 August 2010

dinner with friends



Let's be honest: the movie wasn't the greatest. But having dinner with friends is still one of my favorite things! Last Friday, a bunch of the new teachers tried a new-to-us restaurant near school. Check out the gorgeous view from the dining area of San Jose and the surrounding hills:



Say cheese! (Even standing on my tip-toes, I'm still the shortest of the bunch, ha!)



The meal was delicious, and the presentation beautiful:



Dusk settling in...at 6:00! Without daylight savings time, it gets dark pretty early.



Clouds rolling in for the daily rainstorm:


Hope you're having a great weekend!

P.S.: Tomorrow, I'll be announcing my first-ever giveaway, inspired by a recent (delicious!) find I made in San Jose. Stay tuned!


Dinner with friends image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment